Re: cox news feed provider

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: cox news feed provider
Cox support pages show the sever name as:

news.west.cox.net

Try this page for links to overall information about Cox news servers,
configuration and so on:

http://support.cox.com//sdcxuser/asp/cox_Indetails.asp?parFolder=93a87dfa-5346-48e4-b66b-2a37dfe0b77b

Cox uses javascript with some kind of redirects so getting deep links
is hard. Just go to support.cox.net and search on "news groups" to
get to more information about it.

Of course, you probably already know all of this and it won't help you
get to the bottom of their problem, I suppose. Good luck.

Alan

PS I'm late to start the Devel Meeting! Augh!