Re: glabels to jpg?

+ (text/html)
Author: Patrick C
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: glabels to jpg?
You can skip the overhead of opening the GIMP the second time to save the
pdf as a jpg. If you have ImageMagick installed, you can just use
ImageMagick's convert command like so:
convert pdf_file.pdf -size WxH jpg_file.jpg
or for a more specific example
convert dog.pdf -size 640x480 dog.jpg

If you try it once and the default size does what you want it to, you could
just do
convert pdf_file.pdf jpg_file.jpg

That could be faster than the GIMP if you have to do a bunch, since you can
just do them all at once. :-)