Re: Tee Shirts design idea?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: obnosis, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Tee Shirts design idea?
Lisa Kachold wrote:
| Yes, it's nice!

| Might we open like an internet storefront somewhere for all the designs?

| We don't have to charge any markup?

PLUG has no formal organization. It is not a corporation or whatever.
Therefore, "PLUG" cannot open a storefront or do much of anything with
money.

If someone or someones want to self-organize to sell PLUG logo'ed
products at no markup or even with markup, I don't think that is a
problem. If these someones then wanted to help pay for PLUG stuff with
the proceeds, that would be appreciated.

Just my opinion on it.

Alan