Re: Tee Shirts?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: obnosis, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Tee Shirts?
Sure you can design some how you want! PLUG is not a legal entity and
there is now real central, controlling authority. It's all by community
consensus.

Speaking as a member of the Steering Committee: It'd be nice for the
group to have a consistent "look and feel" to the world. So 14
different logos would be bad. 14 different ways to use the same logo
would be good.

Speaking as a member of the group: Go hog wild! Design up something and
see where it takes us. Whatever you like, just keep the rest of us as
involved as we want to be.

Alan

PS I enjoy your enthusiasm!