Re: Spy Bill Debate Comes to an End

Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: mmarch, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Spy Bill Debate Comes to an End
If this is as I am reading it here, I think this is a first for
America. Laws that congressmen don't even get to read (and they
support them anyway! ). As if the notion of retroactive immunity was
not absurd enough. So I guess I may run the chance of violating a
'secret law' now, in addition to laws that are permitted to be broken
and their violators 'retroactively immunized'. Its enough to make you
sick.

-jmz

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Michael March <> wrote:
> Holy crap.
>
> This is insane.
> --
> <march>

"Never take counsel of your fears." - Andrew Jackson

- http://www.joshuazeidner.com/