Re: OT: What's the best HDTV antenna setup?

Author: eculbert
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: What's the best HDTV antenna setup?
See, WE do know that 'huge wallets' are not needed for hdtv 0TA signals to come in. That amp was or is probably needed 'for when the OTA signals are somewhat poor due to weak signal problems like I have. I just have two and the antenna has the amp and still need it. Anyhow, sure beats paying some outfit for basically nothing gained.

Ed/ke7feg

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.