SMTP auth problem

Author: Joey Prestia
To: plug-discuss
Subject: SMTP auth problem
Hi All,

On a server I am running RHEL 5.0 sendmail with saslauth for
authenticated relay and recently logged in through ssh and changed a
user password and now the user can not send authenticated relayed mail
the password I thought might be the problem. Maybe it was stored in
thunderbird e-mail client smtp password and username but I removed the
users smtp account and reconfigured to use the new password but no luck
So I thought that perhaps saslpassword could be the problem and not
being familiar with this I thought I would ask here. Do I need to create
a saslauth password?

--
Joey Prestia