Re: OT: What's the best HDTV antenna setup?

Author: koder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: What's the best HDTV antenna setup?
In principle, yes.

Put the antenna where it will get the best reception.
Play with it to determine where that is.

Perhaps what you may need is a 'T' connector, depending on your setup.
Radio Shack and Fry's have lots of options.

Try to use as few connectors as possible.
Each one saps signal strength.

At one time having a UHF antenna on the TV was considered the epitome of
in.
The more knobs and gadgets on it the better.

Harold