Re: OT: Survelliance in America

Author: Fritz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Survelliance in America
Charles Jones wrote:
> Fritz wrote:
>
>> Charles Jones wrote:
>>
>> Charles, would you care to comment on the following?
>>
>>           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

>> If this is really true, it's quite disturbing.

Thanks for taking the time to formulate a reply.

I have one thing that I just can't figure out about
the Pentagon attack.

But first, I'm sure we've all seen surveillance camera
footage of robberies of convenience stores, banks, etc.
on the 11 o'clock news. It would be safe to say that
most retail businesses have security systems,
of which video cameras are an integral part.

It would probably be a safe assumption that an important gov't building,
like the Pentagon, would have a video surveillance
system far superior to that of retail stores.

So, what I can't figure out is why the gov't just doesn't
release the video footage and show everyone that
it was really a 757, not a cruise missile (as the conspiracy
theorist claim), that crashed into the Pentagon and
put an end to this nonsense?

Fritz