Re: OT: Survelliance in America

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Survelliance in America
But the big issue for PLUG members, in FISA (and legislation of it's type) is the new overly expensive required fiscal reporting for EBay and others for "economic reasons"?

Co-located Ecommerce will simply be moved out of country in the world economy of the internet?

This has the potential to impact our careers in a very big way, does it not?

Unless you want to move to a cheaper, less ethically warlike, foreign country to work?

Will we all be communicating (via webcam/email) from Canada, Italy, Spain, India or Indonesia in 3 years?