Good FS/OSS CMS to use on IIS?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Good FS/OSS CMS to use on IIS?
I volunteer as a webmaster for a high school marching band. We have
been using Joomla! for several years now. I need to upgrade the site to
the new Joomla! 1.5 or to something else in the next few weeks.

The issue I need to tackle is that our donor host supports us on an MS
Windows/IIS server. We have recently experienced slow support response,
etc. These two factors combined with some reports of difficulty getting
Joomla! 1.5 installed on IIS is triggering my consideration of a
different CMS, one more "suited" to the host environment.

What experiences with CMS solutions on IIS have you all had? What ones
install easily and work well with the host system?

(I know that changing the host provider is an option. I will explore
that and other options too as needed. Let's keep this thread focused on
the subject at hand, a FS/OSS CMS on IIS.)

Alan