Re: test only - earlier email submit today missing

Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: Re: test only - earlier email submit today missing
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Josef Lowder <> wrote:
> .
> An email message I sent to plug from my new gmail account
> about 45 minutes ago has not yet shown up so this is a test
> from my previous email account to see if there is some problem.

this has been discussed here (on PLUG-discuss) recently.
I do not have the hyper link - but in a pinch I could probably find it.
I think the gist was, that on gmail, if a message appears
   in your SENT items folder,
   (and certain other conditions are met - like,
      [I think], being "to" [or is it "from"?] a mailing list),
   then
   gmail will not stick it in your InBox.
others will (probably) chime in if I have quoted it wrong.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ