Free Box of Goodies - Two Conditions

Author: Austin Godber
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Free Box of Goodies - Two Conditions
1.) You must take the whole box.
2.) You must come to the June 5th Dev meeting to get it.

Ok, I mentioned I was moving to Ohio. I have just cleaned out my 5
drawer, full sized dresser I stored computer parts in. There is a lot
of stuff. I won't go through it all. But here's an idea of both the
good and bad:

* two dual proc mobos (Celeron 400, Athlon 1200ish) with CPUs, worked
when I decommissioned them.
* one other mobo w Athlon (800MHz maybe) and RAM.
* Variety of cables, PATA, SCSI, floppy; some I am sure I paid $25 for
* adapters of several varieties
* phone wires, coax cable.
* two crappy but functional telephones
* one IBM thin client box unknown condition
* questionable CDROM drives likely broken
* lots of cards: video, sound, ethernet

I would bet 60% +/- 10% of this stuff is functional if not more. Much
of it is useful if you have desktops and could probably fetch a couple
hundred bucks on eBay for someone who has the time for that sort of thing.

The first on list reply who accepts the conditions gets it.

Austin