Re: [Update] Installfest @ Sat, May 31, 10am – 4pm

Author: der.hans
To: Alexander Henry, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: [Update] Installfest @ Sat, May 31, 10am – 4pm
Am 30. Mai, 2008 schwätzte Alexander Henry so:

> This month, Hans has rounded up a few people, students from SCC, who will
> want help with installs. So I'll be needing a bit more help this time, there
> will be new blood at Installfest!

I don't remember rounding up students from SCC. We do have at least one
person new to town looking for some networking help.

There should be a couple other people looking for help and at least one
person from the LoCo showing up to help.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  Strangers are friends just waiting to happen!