Re: PLUG paintball day

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PLUG paintball day
Am 23. Mai, 2008 schwätzte Alex Dean so:

> der.hans wrote:
>> moin moin,
>>
>> how about we get together and play paintball on either Saturday the 7th or
>> Saturday the 14th of June?
>
> Sounds great. I can make it on the 14th, but not on the 7th.

OK.

>> We can reserve a private party from 20:30 to midnight if we have at least
>> 20 people joining in. It's essentially $35/each and comes with equipment
>> rental and 4k rounds for us to split up.
>
> What's the rate if you bring your own gear?

I don't know if there's a discount for the private party. For the group
rate you could just come in at the normal non-rental rate outside the
group. $20 each without equipment rental.

> I'd say 500 balls/person is an absolute bare minimum for that amount of time.
> When I played every weekend, I planned on shooting 2000 a day. So 4k is
> *maybe* enough for 9 people.

Yeah, we'll need to buy more ammo.

> Their website says you can get extra paint for $65/case (2000 rounds). That's
> a decent price if it's good paint, but it's probably cheap paint at premium
> prices. Since it's field paint only (no bringing your own) it's the only
> option. In any case, factor that into the cost estimates.

Does it matter if it's cheap or premium? I'm not planning on using it to
cover a wall or anything...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  The only way for a woman to change a man