Re: Lost text input on command line

Author: OrangeRoot1000
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Commandline Bitttorent clients [WAS: Re: Lost text input on command line]
Subject: Re: Lost text input on command line
On Wed, 21 May 2008 12:00:02 -0700
wrote:

> Re: Lost text input on command line

I use rtorrent for cli and it works great. ctorrent hasn't been maintained for years it seems and is slow and buggy. rtorrent has been rock solid for me. Don't forget to use moblock/mobloquer.

ViViViPirePengy

- --
Please support Open Standards and cross platform ISO standards and not proprietary
formats from monopolies. If you are a Windows user protect yourself
from various virii/malware/adware, trojans, etc., and use Firefox/Mozilla
for web browsing and not Internet Explorer. HTML emails, and Microsoft
DOC(X)/XLS(X) formats are not acceptable. Please enclose inline or by
attachment RTF, TXT or PDF formats. Thank You.

This email generated by a Linux Operating System.