Re: Microsoft joins OLPC

Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Microsoft joins OLPC
There were a lot of indications that something was amiss at OLPC,
over a year ago there was this story:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9054618

which is another example of OLPC upper management using the project
for personal profit.

-jmz

- http://www.joshuazeidner.com/