Re: test

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: test

Who is your internet service provider?

mike havens <> wrote: that isn't quite right....I had to create a new PLUG account. I still get email on KMAIL.... I just can't send.

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 5:19 AM, mike havens <> wrote:
Okay... mytest was whether I needed kmail off to get gmail on my laptop. Huh? THat isn't right! In any case I changed my subscription email to my gmail account but gmail doesn't seem to be getting plug mail. Any ideas as to why that is? Before you ask I did make sure I was not set to digest.