tonight's topics

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: tonight's topics
moin moin,

I still am not completely certain I can make it tonight, but if I do those
attending will have their choice of several topics. I should have time for
2 of them.

1. Ubuntu HardyHeron comes out next month. We will have a lead discussion
on the new features. This will be the first Long Term Support release in a
couple of years, so those running LTS will also be getting an update.

2. Using multiple mail domains with Postfix ( SMTP ).

3. Using multiple mail domains with Dovecot ( IMAP and POP ).

4. Getting Postfix and Dovecot to work together ( this should be done
after 2 and 3 have been covered, but that isn't absolutely imperative )

5. Accounts and permissions in a *NIX environment.

6. SCaLE review

7. Many other things upon request.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years.
#  We grow old by deserting our ideals.
#  Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm
#  wrinkles the soul.  -- Samuel Ullman