PDFTK and such . . ..

+ (text/html)
Author: cary mabe
To: plug-discuss
Subject: PDFTK and such . . ..
I was reading the topics from today and yesterday, and as I am working on
something requiring pdf files to be modified right now as well, I have a
question. Is there anything in the linux world that provides a
user-friendly gui to work with PDF forms (maybe called FDF's I dunno) in the
same spirit that acrobat does under windblows? My real job has some forms
that I would love to either be able to bring home and work on in linux, or
maybe port them to something that would be alot more manageable on both
sides of the fence, i.e. open office format, some form-fill program I don't
know, etc. Thanks in advance. I know, I should be learning to do things
from the command line, but at this point I am still looking for things that
make my life easier, and a nice gui to see what I'm doing is easier!