Re: trying to script a command line

+ (text/html)
Author: Charles Jones
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: trying to script a command line
Before you say that last attempt didn't work, I just saw another example
usage that gave me an idea:
"or (Using Wildcards):
pdftk *.pdf cat output combined.pdf"

So, now this should do it:

mkdir temp; IFS=$'\n'; for file in `cat I-a-files.txt | sed 's/ /\ /g'`;
do cp -v "$file" temp; done; cd temp; pdftk *.pdf cat output ../I-a.pdf
verbose ; unset IFS

Crazy I know... :)

-Charles