Re: Asterisk (geek girl)

Author: Geek Girl
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Debian Question
Subject: Re: Asterisk (geek girl)
Well the Phoenix Asterisk Users Group is going to be organizing. I do know
this first hand. =-)

Alas AdminsParadise is officialy a dead project.
Elastix has hylafax bundeled in thier distro...
The biggest problem right now with trixbox is that there are 4 people that
work on it...2 developers and a sales guy and a Package dude..Oh and dont
get me started on the fact that your trixbox has a cron job that sends your
data to trixbox servers...this was a HUGE fiasco about a month back....This
was previously unreleased info to the community. Fonality has put all of
their money and energy in trixbox PRO..(which is a peice of cr@p)
You can compile on the back end...HA but if they do not support the card you
cannot configure it in the GUI....and void any waranty bla bla bla.....