Re: chix finder

Author: Kevin Brown
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Confrontation and bickering (Was: Re: chix finder)
Subject: Re: chix finder
>> It's my personal analysis based on examining the issues for many
>> individual cases, reading various sources on the issues, etc... I
>> suspect your own position is similarly developed.
>
> what part of this do you not understand?

I'm sorry to say this, but the rising confrontational attitudes of a
number of posters to this group is making reading this list no longer an
enjoyable thing for me. I've been on this list for 13 years and it has
never been as bad as it is now. So, with that, I bid farewell to this
group.