Re: IP Address Question

Author: Charles Jones
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: IP Address Question
Anthony Boynes wrote:
> "route print" from a cmd prompt to show your routes in Windows. And
> yes, its basically all the routes the machine uses to communicate with
> other devices on the network
>>> Dazed_75 wrote:
>>>
>>> I sort of know what a route table is but barely. In linux I do know
>>> how to display one but not in windows. Seems like you may be talking
>>> about a route table in the router, but I am unclear. Maybe you could
>>> just clear that up for me. TIA

Just thought I would mention that "netstat -rn" also works in windows
(same output as "route print"). Which is cool that it actually works,
because that command "netstat -nr" is one of the more universal commands
that I know of...at least it has worked exactly the same on every OS and
distro that I have touched. :-)

-Charles