A wee bit OT: Yahoo! Rejecting Microsoft's Takeover Bid??? W…

Author: Tuna
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: A wee bit OT: Yahoo! Rejecting Microsoft's Takeover Bid??? Whaaa?!
http://rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/slashdot/~3/232310750/article.pl

So... what does this mean for us? When I heard about MS wanting to buy
Yahoo!, I thought that the whole thing would just crash and burn. I
mean, Yahoo! is a crappy site anyway, and if Microsoft were to 'enhance'
it with their crap (like making Yahoo! Mail dependent on Silverlight or
something), nobody would want to visit the site...

But my friend from #teensonlinux has a different opinion. :)

[16:20] <t00na> Yahoo's rejecting Microsoft's takeover bid!
[16:20] <smokey991> whooo!!!!!!
[16:21] <smokey991> if they didn't i'd have to find a new place to play
chess