Re: Proposal: new "plug-offtopic" email list

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Proposal: new "plug-offtopic" email list
.
FWIW: This PLUG forum is just great as it is. I sincerely
appreciate all the excellent help that I have received as
well as a lot of other very worthwhile information that I
gain by just following along.

I don't think there is any need for a separate plug "off-topic"
list. Imho, all that is needed is to encourage everyone to make
sure that there is an "OT:" in the subject line for off topic
discussions. Then it is easy to just create a filter that sends
all items with "OT:" in the subject to a separate folder, either
to "trash" or to a folder named "OT."