Re: hairline crack

Author: fouldragon@aol.com
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: hairline crack

You might also consider the glue for plastic models (basically
methyl-ethyl-keotone)-- it softens the plastic, so it could melt
together if the crack is pinched shut.

Depending on the way the laptop's put together and how the glue's
applied, it will probably remove paint or ruin a textured finish though