OT: Comicon!

Author: alexanderhenry@cox.net
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: Comicon!

http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/

We're all geeks here, and this is a highly geeky thing. Who's going?

From another topic, Bryan O'Neal said he's going with John and Tat from ASULUG starting noon on Saturday or so.

I'll likely be there Friday night, then Saturday after Installfest, and Sunday. Maybe on Saturday I'll take a toy shotgun with me and be a zombie survivor during the evening zombie walk. On Sunday I'm really looking forward to getting in on a voice acting workshop.