Re: more quicktime vulnerabilities..updates

Author: Technomage-hawke
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: more quicktime vulnerabilities..updates
On Wednesday 23 January 2008 19:34, Craig White wrote:
> > > ----
> > > when did you buy a Mac?
>
> ----
> and the G3 supports virtualization? How slow is it?

the G3 doesn't. however, because I have it, any EULA hassles with apple are a
bit easier to manage where I am doing VM's (linux host on my workstation and
OS X Tiger for intel).

I use the G3 for other duties (its my primary portable web broswer and contact
list/datapad. now if I could just get twinkle (a SIP app) and some of the
required libraries to build on there.