Re: Where to find competent tech support

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Where to find competent tech support
Am 17. Jan, 2008 schwätzte Josef Lowder so:

> I have some friends who are having problems with wireless
> connections between their computers and their printer.
> They tried calling the Geek Squad, but were told they
> were "booked" and apparently not available right now.
>
> So, my friends would like to find some other local source
> who could make a house call to help them figure out what the
> problems are.
>
> Any suggestions where I might refer them?

Try Red Seven. Lots of other local companies that might do that type of
thing, but Red Seven is GNU/Linux friendly as well as dealing with
Redmondian and Cupertinan stuff.

http://www.RedSevenLinux.com/

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Luckily, this is a comic book, for which no idea is too complex."
#    -- Larry Gonick from The Cartoon History of the United States