Re: Last Day on the PLUG

Author: Alan Dayley
To: nathan, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Last Day on the PLUG
Nathan Aubrey wrote:
> Howdy Pluggers,
>
> After 15 years of linux, today is my last day. Though I plan to continue linux
> use on my personal laptop, my professional computer career is ending
> tomorrow, but since I won't be at work, it really is today. I'm venturing off
> to a new career!
>
> I've been a member of this list for many years, though lately I've only seemed
> to be lurking. I appreciate the help and the flame bait over the years. I
> wish you all the best of luck in the future.

Nathan,

I wish you all the best! You have been a valuable contributor to the
group. Exhibit A:

http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/search/20091201.070000.00000000@au:nathan,au:aubrey.en.html

And to me personally.

Of course, with the Internet being what it is, you are welcome any time
you have a net connection or are passing through town.

Alan