Daily Bandwidth cycles

Author: Austin Godber
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Daily Bandwidth cycles
I have recently noticed more severe nightly slowdowns on my Cox
connection. I live in a largely ASU dominated area so I attribute this
to the recent return of students.

The daily cycle is very apparent. I played with a few bandwidth testers
today and my BW ranged from 912Kbps to 11449 Kbps. So my daytime
average is roughly the service I am paying for while nighttime is so
slow that Netflix WatchNow has stopped working well for me.

http://www.dslreports.com/testhistory/756037/e5d52

Just thought some people would be interested, I know there have been
related discussions.

Austin