Re: OT: open source/ hardware video recorder in NY Times

+ (text/html)
Author: Donn
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: open source/ hardware video recorder in NY Times
The HDHomeRun is QAM compatible. All 'local' channels are mandated by the
FCC to be carried unencrypted over basic cable and are generally available
using a QAM (Quadrature amplitude modulation) compatible tuner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAM_tuner

--
Donn
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."