Re: Sccts guy contradicts RIAA document

Author: Chris Gehlker
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Sccts guy contradicts RIAA document

On Jan 4, 2008, at 3:16 AM, eric© wrote:

> On Jan 4, 2008 12:25 AM, Chris Gehlker <> wrote:
>> within my own household. So go ahead, Craig. Forward this post to any
>> record company executive that you choose. We both know that they
>> won't
>> take any action against me.
>

> yet.........

There are also two iPods in my family with songs ripped from CDs.
That's why I feel foolish that I initially believed the Washington
Post story. As the Motley Fool article points out, The RIAA would be
adopting a position which would force Apple and Microsoft to supply
lawyers for the other side. The RIAA is evil but they're not quite
that stupid.

I'm perfectly confident that the RIAA will leave me alone because they
would be utterly defeated it they tried to sue me for "stealing" music
within my own household.

But hey, turn me in if you want to. Collect a reward if you can. I
wish you well.

--
Vegetarians eat Vegetables, Humanitarians frighten me