Re: Microsoft Office is now incompatible with...Microsoft Of…

Author: Craig White
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Microsoft Office is now incompatible with...Microsoft Office
I think you need to re-read the original article because the
incompatibility certainly isn't 'old news' in any way, shape or form.
This incompatibility means that starting with Office 2003, you may not
be able to read/open older documents...and many if not most businesses
archive old documents.

Craig