Re: OT - SVN for OSX

Author: Randy Melder
To: stephen.p.rufle, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT - SVN for OSX
http://www.syncrosvnclient.com/

rock on.

; ) .randy

On Nov 26, 2007 12:45 PM, Stephen P Rufle <> wrote:
> http://bobspace.wordpress.com/2007/03/12/the-tortoise-and-the-tiger-svn-on-os-x-finder/
>
> http://scplugin.tigris.org/
>

> Bryan O'Neal wrote:
> > Does any one know of a file based SVN client, like Tortoise, for OS X?
> > I have a graphic designer I want to have using our repository for
> > storage and revision control of her work.

> --
> Stephen P Rufle
>
> H1:480-626-8022
> H2:480-802-7173
> Yahoo IM: stephen_rufle
> AOL IM: stephen1rufle

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copy, distribution or other use of
this information is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error please notify us immediately by telephone and
delete or discard this message immediately.