Re: Bugzilla training content?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Bugzilla training content?
Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 09:50 -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone on this list know of such content that is usable by others
>> or have such Bugzilla training information that they can share?
>>
> ----
> did you search mozilla site?

Oh, yes. There is a great deal of information there. And the user
guides and documentation that are installed on the local Bugzilla server
are also excellent. I will be drawing from them and pointing the
students to them. However, they are not formated for presentation to a
group.

I am looking for slides, posters, diagrams and the sorts of things that
condense the main ideas and that work in a group setting. This training
will not be a string of slides with me droning on about them. But
having a few appropriate visuals will be helpful. I just did not want
to re-invent the wheel if something is already available.

Alan