Re: Installing Oracle XE on GoDaddy Virtual Dedicated Server…

Author: Tony Wasson
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: RE: Installing Oracle XE on GoDaddy Virtual Dedicated Server - FreeBeer to the firstperson who correctly solves my problem!
Subject: Re: Installing Oracle XE on GoDaddy Virtual Dedicated Server - Free Beer to the firstperson who correctly solves my problem!
On Nov 19, 2007 6:13 PM, Bryan O'Neal <> wrote:
> Since I am fairly convinced this is a GoDaddy VDed issue I am changing
> the title of this thread.
>
> BTW, I willing to spring for really good beer if some one (or many
> though combined effort) can actually figure out how to solve this ;)

I've got XE running on Kubuntu 32-bit a few times with no problem. I
also can't get it running on my Kunbuntu 64-bit machine. I suspect it
is a 64-bit thing. I expect you've already installed ia32libs?