RE: Installing Oracle XE on a 64bit system - Free Beer tothe…

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: Installing Oracle XE on a 64bit system - Free Beer tothefirstperson who correctly solves my problem!
/etc/init.d/oracle-xe restart gives you what you would expect; it shuts
down down the DB and the listener and then starts them. The VPS has a
dedicated 512MB and a burstable 2GB of memory. Oracle is set to start
with the machine. It works perfectly in every environment i tried save
the Go Daddy environment.