Re: Walmart PC's are gone

Author: eric©
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Walmart PC's are gone
On Nov 15, 2007 3:03 PM, Joshua Zeidner <> wrote:
> Good point! It could be something like that... I don't think the
> whole phenomenon is fully understood at this point. Can you run
> MythTV on this thing? Is there room for a TV card? jmz

Honestly, I have no idea about MythTV. My first thought upon seeing
it - carputer box! Figured there's plenty of other uses as well for a
cheap, complete box. All the previous Linux attempts like this have
more or less fizzled, and this one suddenly takes off like a rocket.
I have my doubts that a whole new market suddently discovered the joys
of Linux.

Eric