Re: desktop question

Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: desktop question
Right click in a blank area of your remaining panel and select the
"New Panel" entry. Presumably you can figure out how to move the
stuff you moved to the top panel back to the bottom :)

On Nov 14, 2007 11:51 AM, Cary Mabe <> wrote:

> Hi again. Thanks agains for the help with the help with the compiz. This question should be slightly simpler (but obviously not completely simple or I wouldn't be here right now. I removed my lower taskbar that showed the open windows. I wanted to just have one bar at the top with everything on it. I accomplished getting everything up on top, but now I can't figure out how to get the bar back on the bottom It's not an option in the galeon preferences. Here's a little info that might be helpful. . . .
>
> Ubuntu 7.10
> beryl manager
> Compiz
> Emerald theme manager
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Cary

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
what they ought to be.
- William Hazlitt