Re: OT: how to set up a newsletter mailing list

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
.
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, keith smith wrote
> Try Email Aces.
> If you go to http://emailaces.com/try_us_free.php
> You can sign up for free. With a small list like
> yours you might be able to use the service for free
> forever. If not it cost $9.95/mo and is feature rich.

Thanks Keith.

Of course, I hope to grow the list to a much larger number,
and wold like to find one that does not have a cost, as I
have been told there are some (like Dada Mail and Google
Groups). But I haven't found a tutorial for either yet,
and I was just curious what other options there might be.