Found Something!

Author: Cary Mabe
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Found Something!

Finally! a post where I might actually be contributing instead of just asking questions!!! I found a site that helps check configuration/chipsets for debian/ubuntu boards. Hopefully this will be useful for someone else as well in the future.

http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/

You copy and paste the results of lspci -n into a box and press enter, and the next page spits back info on all pci stuff on your comp. Cheers!

Cary