KDE patches

Author: Nathan Aubrey
To: PLUG Discussion List
Subject: KDE patches

I installed openSUSE 10.3 and realized it is way different from a stock KDE
install. Then I found a few other distros that have radically different KDE
setups. I found an alternate KDE install for archlinux and they have added
all kinds of patches to KDE while building, so I have to know, where do you
get these patches? Is there a list somewhere? Some of these I'd like to have!

How does one get in on the 'in' crowd so to speak so you know where the
patches are?

Nathan