Re: rsync help

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: rsync help
Yep, Unison is the way to go. I use it pretty heavily and love it. I
tend to use it interactively these days but there was a while when I had
a cron job with unison. *Most* of the time, there were no commits so no
issues... but since I had cron email me the output every day, I could
see the problems. Had I cared more, I could have written a procmail
rule to parse through the status emails looking for the conflicts.