web connection with firefox in ubuntu 7.10

+ (text/html)
Author: Cary Mabe
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: InstallFest last Saturday (Was:Re: web connection with firefox in ubuntu 7.10)
Subject: web connection with firefox in ubuntu 7.10
Hi pluggers! I just updated from Ubuntu 7.04 to 7.10, and am having a problem getting firefox to connect to the internet. I have tested and see that my computer can still send pings, and it can still update the listing for the apt-get and the graphical update system, so the problem resides somewhere in firefox. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks mucho in advance. BTW, I know installfest will be a smash tonight, but I'll be at work, so hopefully next time I'll be there.

Cary