power supply

Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: power supply
Well.... I am back! I am now offficially married! That is berside the point.

I got back and my lady calls me and says that my computer stoppped working. So
I get home and figure out that the problem is the power supply. That was easy
to fix! I spent 43 bucks on a 500 watter with a 30 dollar mail in rebate but
I need to send them a copy of the receipt. I then take a picture of it, open
gimp up, resize it, and click print. It will not print. I played with the
printer setup setting but trhat didn't help. Would someone help me get it
going?