Re: Mac OS/X and Linux

Author: Jorge Delacruz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Mac OS/X and Linux
Right now they use USB drives to move data between
systems, so it will be an easy sell to invest $23 to
improve efficiency.

For $23 each, NFS Manager has an awesome feature set,
including automounting NFS shares during startup
(http://www.bresink.com/osx/143439/details.html) which
solves some problems :)

Thanks to everyone for the information.

JD