Thread Hijack: HTML MAIL [was:Re: Any flat panel (LCD) monit…

Author: Technomage-hawke
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Thread Hijack: HTML MAIL [was:Re: Any flat panel (LCD) monitor experts out there?]
On Wednesday 12 September 2007 23:49, Mark Jarvis wrote:
> <head>

far be it from me to bring it to your attention, but some of us have a hard
time filtering html mails (they tend to get bit-bucketted because they often
contain "source links" designed to let a spammer know his mail got through.

Thus, I respectfully request that all members try to keep it to plain text.
it also greatly helps those of us who are visually impaired and are using
plain text clients (sometimes I can't stand using kmail because of its odd
behavior with my speech system).

TMH