RE: Old Floppies

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: schwartz, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: Old Floppies
1) Yes, I remember 8 inch floppies. I even remember changeable 20MB back up disks that had to be wheeled to the server on a dolly.

2) Yes I have 720K 3 & ½ inch floppies. I even have several working 5 & ¼ inch floppies and a working drive. What do you need them for?

3) Yes, my wife made me through out nearly everything when I moved, but I have some stuff still lingering in the garage ;)